All our shipping rates are LIVE RATES: This means we will provide the most up to date and accurate shipping rates based on several couriers.
We use rates from: Puralator, UPS, FED EX, Canada Post
Once items have been added to your cart, Please view the checkout cart to see your shipping rates.
All rates will be based on items listed in your shipping cart at time of checkout.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
All orders placed will be have a tracking assigned to each order, and will be sent to customer upon order being shipped
Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be confident and comfortable when using LightHaus Lighting Supply products. We currently offer a 15 day exchange period if you are not happy with your purchase. Please note there are some qualifications, Products must not be broken, smashed or damaged & in original packaging/tags. The original shipping cost’s are non refundable on returned product. For any inquiries we suggest to contact our support team at email@example.com
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE*
Last Call & Sale Items
Unfortunately all last call & sale items are final sale and cannot be accepted for a return or exchange.
NOTE: Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and charges, LightHaus Lighting Supply will not be responsible or pay for any return shipping cost.
We will ONLY pay for shipping to send the new product for replacement of defective or warranty claimed products.
Sale and Clearance Products
Please be aware all SALE and Clearance products are FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges will be permitted. If product if defective upon arrival, we will still honour our regular warranty policy.
All returned products must contain the following details:
• Copy of original Invoice
• Date purchased/ Installed
• Reason for warranty claim
• Application of Product
• Approx. number of hours used
Terms & Conditions
• The warranty period is based on using the lamps for a maximum of 7,500 hours per year.
• Temperature in the surrounding area or the ambient temperature does not drop lower than – 30˚C or exceed 35˚C.
• All Products are not exposed to rain, snow, sleet, hail or any other external elements- Unless product is IP65
• Humidity during installation/operation never exceeds 85% .
• Products are not subjected to more than 25,000 cycles of turning ‘on’ and ‘off’.
• Proof of purchase is required.
• All defective products are provided to LightHaus Lighting Supply.
• No modifications are made the product.
• Warranty is not applicable to any products damaged due to an “Act of God” or from abuse and/ or misuse of the product.
• All claims must be made within 7 days of discovering the defective product.
• LightHaus Lighting Supply will not be held responsible for any electrical conditions that may cause a product to fail.
(power outages, power surges, electrical shorts, etc)
After determining that a replacement/ exchange is warranted, LightHaus Lighting Supply will provide the purchaser with a new product.
*Effective from August 2017- present*
Duties & Taxes
All taxes will be added to your order upon checkout. Tax will be calculated based on your Province and Territory. Each province has it’s own tax brackets and will added accordingly. We currently only ship within the country of Canada. We are not responsible for additional taxes or duties applied by courier or individual provinces. We will not be responsible for any additional fees or duties if required to release your items.